Re: [opensuse] My firefox tries to browse files using an mp3 editor.
On 2013-09-30 12:25, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 30.09.2013 12:18, schrieb Carlos E. R.:

I don't have Xfce but according to
/var/cache/gio-2.0/xfce-defaults.list there should be a file
/etc/xfce_defaults.conf where you can add your own configuration about
which applications to prefer if there are more than one supporting a
certain mime type.

Hum!

That file is created automatically, somehow, same as the gnome one. What
I need is forcing the system to recreate them, as I have edited the
easytag.desktop file which is the master information source.

Probably rebooting would do it.

I'm also not sure if Gio on Xfce behaves as suggested in that local
configuration.

No idea.

--
Cheers / Saludos,