[opensuse] Drive, space and usage
I am upgrading from 500GB to 1TB drives. The 500GB drives are 99% full.

After I do the initial upgrade, how is the data spread across the drive ?

Contiguous from front to back like Windows FS ? Or evenly spread (but
contiguously) across the drive ?

Ultimately, I'm trying to figure out - is the front of the drive going to get the brunt of the work or is the data going to be scattered across the drive.

General layout: root (/) swap /home (rest of drive)

TIA, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding