Re: [opensuse] My firefox tries to browse files using an mp3 editor.
On 2013-09-30 04:39, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2013-09-30 04:32, Basil Chupin wrote:

HOWEVER, have you tried right-clicking on an mp3 file using Dolphin,
going to Properties and selecting the app with which to open an mp3 file?

Also, remember that I'm not trying to open mp3 files, but ANY file. I
open a directory, in fact.

See my other post.

You are confusing the action. I don't click to open a file, I click on
firefox to open the default file browser to open the _folder_ that
contains any one of the downloaded files. Some are isos, some pdfs,
html, etc.

Instead of the expected action, which is opening the folder with
Nautilus or Thunar, it opens instead easytag, which is not a file
broweser, and pointed not at the download directory, but at root.

I'm not clicking on an mp3 file, or pdf file, or whatever, to open the
file. That is what you are thinking about.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.