Re: [opensuse] legacy device support on modern motherboard and linux
On 09/29/2013 08:00 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

/snip/
Re: Flash Drives

the problem is more "how to label them" :-)

I think you guys may be in Europe, so I don't know just what's available
there, but here in the US, you can buy Avery labels in various shapes
and sizes, or a sheet without perforations so you can cut your own. The
Avery labels are used to print mailing labels which can be stuck to
envelopes with their own sticky stuff. I cut a piece of the label to fit
on the flash drive. The smarter folks will write on it _before_ removing
it from the backing paper, but I usually forget.

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley