[opensuse] OS 12.3 + KDE Bluetooth Send File Fail
I am able to send and receive files via Bluetooth to/from various andorid
Phones and Tablets
to/from my Windows 7 and Windows 8 and my Linux computers.

My Linux box can RECIEVE files from Windows 7 or Windows 8.

But each attempt to SEND files to Windows 7 or 8, the file transfer takes place
(progress bars appear on both machines) but then a screen pops on the windows
machine
up saying that the Bluetooth File Transfer Not Complete on the windows machine.

The Linux machine does not recognize a failure, and shows the transfer complete.

What is different about a file transfer FROM OpenSUSE KDE to windows than any
other file transfer that causes windows to believe it was not complete?
Where would I even start looking for this?