[opensuse] Thunderbird and Firefox
I dunno where to start with this question, but since it appears to be Linux oriented, I will ask here and perhaps either get an answer or a pointer to the right place to ask.....

Recently I noted that when I click on a link in an email, in my Thunderbird client, it is no longer launching Firefox, or if Firefox is already running it is not bringing up the URL in a new tab like it use to do. I have done some internet searching and applied such suggestions as to set -

user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.ftp", "/usr/bin/firefox");
user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http", "/usr/bin/firefox");
user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.https", "/usr/bin/firefox");

in the prefs.js file for my Thunderbird profile, but still no joy. Anyone have any ideas/pointers on how to get this feature working again?

Thanks in advance.. Marc...

--
"The Truth is out there" - Spooky