Re: [opensuse] Scrollbar arrows inT'bird and FF
Andrey Borzenkov said the following on 09/27/2013 03:24 PM:

I was finally able to get scrollbar arrows back for gtk-2/gtk-3
applications. Firefox is gtk-2, so what works for me is:

bor@opensuse:~> cat ~/.gtkrc-2.0
style "stepper-enable"
{
GtkScrollbar::stepper-size = 13
GtkScrollbar::has-backward-stepper = 1
GtkScrollbar::has-forward-stepper = 1
}

class "GtkScrollbar" style "stepper-enable"
bor@opensuse:~>

Thank you.
That makes a lot of sense, given that the config file syntax is almost as obscure as for X.

Is/are these parameters documented somewhere in the gnome world?

--
I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.
- H. Truman