Re: [opensuse] Scrollbar arrows inT'bird and FF
В Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:46:21 -0400
Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

I use KDE. I also use Thunderbird and Firefox, which are not really KDE
applications.

All my KDE applications have scroll bars with little arrows at the top
and bottom. I can click on those arrows to make the contents scroll.
Nothing new here ...

But the scroll bars in T'Bird and FF don't have those arrows.

I gather that T'Bird and FF are more gnome-friendly than KDE friendly
and that the config for such things as scroll bar arrows will be in some
Gnomic feature and not in KDE's settings.

But I don't run Gnome or have Gnome installed.

I can't see setup/controls for this within FF/T'bird.

Where/what to I have to look/do to set up the little arrows without
having to install more of Gnome?

I was finally able to get scrollbar arrows back for gtk-2/gtk-3
applications. Firefox is gtk-2, so what works for me is:

bor@opensuse:~> cat ~/.gtkrc-2.0
style "stepper-enable"
{
GtkScrollbar::stepper-size = 13
GtkScrollbar::has-backward-stepper = 1
GtkScrollbar::has-forward-stepper = 1
}

class "GtkScrollbar" style "stepper-enable"
bor@opensuse:~>