Re: [opensuse] Scrollbar arrows inT'bird and FF
Dylan said the following on 09/27/2013 10:57 AM:
On 27/09/13 15:46, Anton Aylward wrote:

I can't see setup/controls for this within FF/T'bird.

Where/what to I have to look/do to set up the little arrows without
having to install more of Gnome?

What versions do you run? I see them here as expected (1 at the top, two
at the bottom.)

KDE: 4.11.1
MozillaThunderbird-17.0.8-61.21.2.x86_64
MozillaFirefox-23.0-1.29.1.x86_64

It shouldn't matter which versions, but just to make the point

MozillaThunderbird-17.0.8-61.21.2.i586
MozillaFirefox-23.0-1.29.1.i586
and
kdebase4-runtime-4.11.1-456.1.i586
with all the rest at 4.11.1

Its a configuration setting matter not an 'are you running an up to date release' matter.

Run
ldd /usr/lib/thunderbird/thunderbird-bin
and you'll see that it doesn't reference any KDE stuff.