[opensuse] On switching from runlevel 3 to 5, two partitions are umounted (by systemd??)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 01:46:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I boot this system in level 3, text mode with network. Some times I manually mount two encrypted partitions there, as root. Then I switch to runlevel 5, and log in.

Eventually, I noticed that those two partitions were not mounted. I thought that perhaps I did not mount them. So this time I checked. I mounted them, and verified that the content was available. I then started level 5 (init 5). I typed ctrl-alt-f1, and listed the content of those partitions: not mounted. Not only that, but the "/dev/mapper/..." device had disappeared as well.

This is 12.3.

Problem happens on every boot.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.