Re: [opensuse] oS 12.3 - why the long delay....
On 24/09/13 02:29, Per Jessen wrote:
[...]
Sorry - you go to Yast->Network devices - then edit the address
assignment mode for the individual device(s). Usually you will have
static, dhcpv4, dhcpv6 and 4+6. (all from memory, ymmv).

Thanks for this but the water is too cold and too deep so I'll stay in the
boat where it is safe :-) .

You can "stay in the boat" where you may *never* reach shore, but the
described action does work as I have been using it for several years on my
server machine(s), which are still on 11.2.