Re: [opensuse] opensuse gimp
On 23/09/13 17:01, Dylan wrote:
On 23/09/13 04:35, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 23/09/13 00:18, Carlos E. R. wrote:

multimedia:photo 2.8.6

Is this a repo? Cannot see anywhere. You ARE using openSUSE? :-)

It's definitely there: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/multimedia:/photo/openSUSE_12.3/

<http://software.opensuse.org/package/gimp>

12.3, show other versions, then show unstable packages.

But that is "cheating" in a way! Who in their right mind would use
FACTORY when most people understand that Factory is full of demons and
snakes and gotchas and gremlins and developers!? :-)

"unstable" seems to be a bad description, and in this case is nothing to do with "Factory"...

Dx

OK I now see what Carlos and you are talking about. The repos which *I* always think about are those which are shown in YaST's list of repositories including those under the Community heading. The repos shown in the URL Carlos provided, and you are talking about, don't appear in YaST.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.11.1 & kernel 3.11.1-3 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor