Re: [opensuse] Problem with inactive RAID1 in Verify state
MarkusGMX wrote:
But somehow it is a bad thing that the Linux/OpenSuSE tools cannot
manage such
an issue in an easy way and bring back a simple fake-RAID1.
mdadm is a complicated nightmare if you are not used to it.
It's not a good thing that I have to use Windows to get a fake-RAID1 back.
:-(

When I read what you wrote, it says to me:

If you're running Linux then don't use fake-RAID. Instead start from the
beginning to use mdadm soft-RAID. Then you won't get these problems and
you will be familiar with mdadm and it won't be a nightmare. JMHO