Re: [opensuse] Email suggestions
On Sunday, September 22, 2013 08:07:21 PM John Andersen wrote:
On 9/22/2013 7:56 PM, Richard wrote:
Thanks Doug, and John for the additional vote of support. Have seen many
references to happy use of T-bird on this list, just never gave it a shot.
Perhaps the time is now.

Richard

Oh, and I also installed Sylpheed on a FreeBSD box the other week, and I was
pretty impressed with it as well.

http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/

The nice thing with Imap accounts is you can try as many of these clients as
you want without mucking up your mail account. POP, Not so much.

Thanks. I may give that a try also once this looks like it is working and
calmed down...or maybe when I have calmed down.

Is there a good trick to bringing old mail from kmail to thunderbird? Or best
to archive and just save the archives?

Richard