Re: [opensuse] opensuse gimp
В Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:02:41 +1000
Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On 22/09/13 20:30, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Saturday, 2013-09-21 at 14:17 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

Wot is going on?!

This thread made me look at Gimp and I found that the latest Gimp -
version 2.8.6 - was released in June of this year but oS still only
has 2.8.2 available from the repo.

Why so?

Why do you ask? That has been the SUSE policy since start of time.

BTW, v2.8.6 fixes the problem with saving vs exporting - from the
quick read of the Changes I just read.

Did you search? It is where it should be:

<http://software.opensuse.org/package/gimp>

I am talking here about the LATEST and released version of Gimp which is
2.8.6 and not 2.8.2 which is already installed in 12.3.

Did you try to click "Show other versions"?

BC