Re: [opensuse] oS 12.3 - why the long delay....
Hans de Faber said the following on 09/21/2013 08:22 AM:

>No, if NetworkManager is selected, network.service becomes alias for
>NetworkManager.service

Sorry for interruption,
Several months ago I had a similar problem.
The cause of the problem was kmix.
I replaced kmix by gmix and the problem is gone.

???

I'm under the impression that kmix is the KDE sound mixer.
http://www.muktware.com/5792/kmix-now-stable

I was under the impression that is not part of the boot sequences but rather part of the desktop.

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013