Re: [opensuse] Improved performance with NVidia drivers
Basil Chupin wrote:
BTW, I can easily tell what the change was in the grub menu, as on new
installation, or kernel update, the menu lists the kernel version
number. I always edit that down to just "Desktop" and "Failsafe" and
get rid of the version number etc.

Why do you wanna do that for? :-) Does the Does the version number
give you nightmares or sumthin'? :-)

I never touch anything in there 'cause messing around with anything
grub/bootloader is just asking for trouble :-) .

"If it ain't broke don't fix it", as the Actress said to the Bishop.

If changing a label causes problems, then grub is in rough shape.