[opensuse] iso file from Blu-Ray disc: how to play it or read contents?
I created an iso file from a Blu-Ray disc but am unable to even read what is on the disc nor can I play the movie which I believed was possible when doing same with a standard DVD.

Is there some file I need to install in oS in order to be able to play this iso file or is it the case that I need to burn the iso to a 50GB Bd disc before I can view the contents?

Thanks for any hints.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.3, KDE 4.11.1 & kernel 3.11.1-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor