Re: [opensuse] help needed to recover dual boot.
Le 20/09/2013 09:37, "Albert, Oszkó" a écrit :
Hi all,

I have (had) a Win XP + openSuSE dual boot system. In the last couple
of years I used only the linux part, but now I would need windows
again to do some work with some specific software. I faced the problem
that I could not boot into windows any more.

is windows available in the grub (opensuse) boot menu?

what do the screen display when trying booting?

jdd

Yes, windows is available in the boot menu, but when I choose it, nothing happens. After a blink of the display it defaults back to oS.

OszkoA