[opensuse] EFI Boot Problem with 12.3 x64 and Intel Xeon Server
Hi !

I have assembled this server:
Intel server m/b S1200BTL E98681-352
BMC Firmware 1.13.2825, ME Firmware 02.02.00.036

CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 3.3GHz
8 GB RAM

LSI 3Ware 9750-4i RAID L5 with 4x1TB WD hard drives

SuSE 12.3 x64 installs fine (with 1st FAT EFI partition) from USB stick,
however, after install process being complete and restart I have nothing but
black screen and blinking cursor.
Virtually nothing else, even grub2 prompt.

In BIOS setup I see entry "opensuse", and LSI 3Ware RAID set as first boot
device.

I tried to change partition setup, nothing changed. I can boot only from USB
stick,

Anyone can suggest me what to do next ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion(s).
Andrei