Re: [opensuse] Re: Gnome calculator

Am 13.09.2013 23:57, schrieb Malcolm:
On Tue 10 Sep 2013 01:21:26 PM CDT, Johannes Weberhofer wrote:

Hello!

I have OSS 13.1 installed with the latest 3.8 version of Gnome. I have
recognized, that I don't have a calculator available, even though the
gnome-calculator package is installed. I can also start
gnome-calculator directly.

Any idea, what can be wrong?

Best regards,
Johannes
Hi
Looks like a bug with the name change....

As root user;

cp /usr/share/applications/gcalctool.desktop
/usr/share/applications/gnome-calculator.desktop
update-desktop-database

It should appear as 'Calculator' in the menu system.

Thank you, Malcolm; that helped indeed. Shall I report a bug?

Johannes

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna