[opensuse] WSPR-X
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:36:17 -0700
Have any of you fellow hams got WSPR-X to work on openSUSE 12.3 under
KDE 4.10.5 "release 1"? It complains port audio can't access the
SignaLink USB and the CAT configuration lists comports not /dev/tty..

I installed from the opneSUSE DL8FCL amateur radio repo

If you got it playing what did you have to do? I am a member of the
group audio, tty, pulse, pulse-access, modem and dialout.

Thanks and 73 de KC6KGE Steven.