Re: [opensuse] Gnome calculator
Sorry for the late response,

rpm -q --verify gnome-calculator
rpm -q --verify gnome-calculator-lang

gives no result, so I think, all files shoud be there and correct.

And the issue is: When I type "calc" or "rechner" or when I look to the
installed applications, I do not see a calculator; What I can is going to the command line and
start it directly.

I'd like to have it back in the menu. What can I do?

Best regards,
Johannes