Re: [opensuse] MySQL doesn't seem to like NAS
On 09/11/2013 10:34 PM, Ted Byers wrote:

I'd remind those who respond, I am a programmer and know almost
nothing about administering Linux boxes (I am still learning the
basics of Linux system administration it seems).

Note that unless you have a very fast network plus an equally competent network filesystem and/or protocol, placing mysql databases there is really bad idea unless you know exactly what are you doing.