Re: [opensuse] restarting X server in openSUSE 12.2 with systemd
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [09-12-13 11:07]:
in fact these commands say "redirecting to systemd", if they could give the
hole systemctl command, this would be a learning process :-)

If you specify "status", you will be provided information.

I don't think it was the status that was wanted.

I think the idea was that if it told you exactly what systemd command it
was about to execute, you would learn that and not need to be redirected
next time. Much more useful than a bland redirection notice.