Re: [opensuse] Screen capture program
On 12/09/13 20:35, Duaine Hechler wrote:
On 09/12/2013 05:30 AM, John Bennett wrote:
Am after a screencapture prog with slightly more ability.
In Windows, I use Greenshot, which allows you to easily "markup" a screenshot after capture (ie text, highlight, shapes etc)
Is there anything similar available (sure there must be!) Searching only seems to bring up the basic capture programs.
Thanks.
Have you tried Ksnapshot ?

Yep, but unless I am missing something it is only a VERY basic (snapshot>copy>save) type program?
Thanks.