Re: [opensuse] Can't exclude/prevent udev/xorg auto-recognition of an IR/Remote as a KEYBOARD device; bug or a config issue?
В Sun, 08 Sep 2013 14:12:17 -0700
ar16 <ar16@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

I'm running Opensuse 12.3/64.

I'm installing a StreamzapIR LIRC remote for exclusive use with XBMC; I
want it otherwise ignored by the system/KDE/etc.

Part of the process is, 1st, getting the remote prpoerly IGNORED as a
"KEYBOARD" device.

Atm, I'm unsuccessfuly at excluding the StreamzapIR from being
recognized as a KYBD dev either by:

xorg
udev

My question is: How/where do I properly exclude the Streamzap <-->
Keyboard mapping?

Here's what I have so far:

Following

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO:Setup_Streamzap_PC_Remote_for_Linux

I add

cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/90-streamzap.conf
Section "InputClass"
Identifier "Ignore Streamzap IR as KYBD"
MatchProduct "Streamzap"
MatchIsKeyboard "true"
Option "Ignore" "true"
EndSection

Did you try to use

MatchProduct "MCE IR Keyboard/Mouse (streamzap)"

as reported by Xorg?

[ 42.688] (II) config/udev: Adding input device MCE
IR Keyboard/Mouse (streamzap) (/dev/input/event17)