Re: [opensuse] What tools exist to measure speed to access NAS from Linux server
Hi Greg,

Thanks.

I have no idea. I have never heard of it before. On reading about it
just now, I'd suppose it would be routinely used by system/network
administrators, but I ain't one of those. I'm a programmer.

I will study it in the morning to see first how to use it and then if
it will answer my questions.

Thanks

Ted