Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse web site down?
Le 02/09/2013 20:08, Jim Henderson a écrit :

Works OK from here, so it's not the site but something between you and
the site that's the problem. Reporting a bug in bugzilla isn't going to
really help much....

if so, sure.

I'm completely lost on this problem. My friends do connect without problem, I could connect to openSUSE from an other computer in may own home, same network!

and I can't connect to openSUSE from my computer, nor with openSUSE *nor with windows*

and I work all the day with my online gallery, google, so it's not the net!!

some kind of ghost? :-(((

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org