Re: [opensuse] Extrange change in "/etc/sysconfig/clock"
Carlos E. R. wrote:
And no, the correct procedure for Windows, since Vista, is to use UTC and
tell Windows to also use UTC. This, again, is documented.

Are the file time stamps now in UTC? This has long been a problem with
Windows. When you work across time zones, as I have done, you don't
know what the true file time is.

Many years ago, when I worked for IBM, I had access to domains across
Canada. When I logged into a domain in a different time zone, my
computer clock would change. This was on OS/2, but it's the same issue
as with Windows.