Re: [opensuse] dmraid with phpsysinfo?
В Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:10:38 -0500
Christopher Myers <cmyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Basically, because the array is built with an Adaptec fakeraid
"controller,"

mdadm supports DDF based fakeraid

so mdadm doesn't report any info on it:

Of course it does not report anything because you did not use it to
bring up array.

Anyway I guess it is too late to change now.

cat /proc/mdstat

Personalities :

unused devices:

mdadm --detail /dev/mapper/ddf1_DATA

mdadm: /dev/mapper/ddf1_DATA does not appear to be an md device

Chris

Andrey Borzenkov 08/31/13 1:07 AM >>>
В Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:26:30 -0500