Re: [opensuse] Is it possible to send email with postfix without DNS?
On 2013-08-31 20:25, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 31/08/13 14:01, Carlos E. R. escribió:

So far, my only solution is to implement a DNS server, but I hesitate to
do it as this machine has little ram (500M).

dnsmasq will do just fine.. it is used with routers that have waaaay
less RAM (64 MB or so)

Mmm.

Lightweight, Easy-to-Configure DNS Forwarder and DHCP Server

It is a forwarder, not enough. It would have to accept a local
definition for names. Ie, act as a real but small DNS.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.