Re: [opensuse] Google Earth - invalid HTTP request
On 08/30/2013 07:56 AM, James Knott pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
John Andersen wrote:
On 8/29/2013 5:58 PM, James Knott wrote:
John Andersen wrote:
installed from Google's own repository.
http://dl.google.com/linux/earth/rpm/stable/x86_64

I have my reposittory configured for that, but even after refreshing the
repository, the available version is still listed as 6.0.3.2197-0. When
I try the URL with a browser, I get a "404".
That is typical behavior for a Google Repository. They don't let you in with
a browser and maybe not even a ftp client.

Still the version from Google download is newer than I can get from the
repo.

Google has three repos, one for stable, one for beta and one for unstable. Pick your poison. :-)

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998