Re: [opensuse] Google Earth - invalid HTTP request
On 08/29/2013 08:14 PM, James Knott wrote:
I have Google Earth installed on two computers. On both, whenever I try
to run a search, I get an error message "invalid HTTP request. I do not
see this problem on Windows. I'm running version 6.0.3.2197-0, which is
the latest, on openSUSE 12.3. This is a fairly recent problem, as it
has work properly in the past.

- likewise . . . my experience also.

Google earth linux downloads has latest version of google-earth_7.1.1 : this rpm provides Search
all right, but the Photos do not work and are blank :(

best regards