Re: [opensuse] Where to file the bug report
El 28/08/13 21:17, John Andersen escribió:
I have a bug that is so odd, I have no idea who to blame, or where to file
the bug report:

This happens ONLY after awakening from suspend to ram.

---The environment:
OpenSuse 12.3 with the following upgrades:
Xorg from:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/XOrg/openSUSE_12.3/
KDE4.11 from:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Releas:/411/openSUSE_12.3/
Core 2 Duo machine with a ATI Radeon Mobility x1400 card supported by the
community drivers.

It depends. by "community drivers" do you mean the opensource ATI
drivers? if so, try using Kernel:HEAD, if it still persist, open a bug
report at bugs.opensuse.org component "Kernel"

If you are using the propietary ATI drivers, then you have fill a report
at AMD.