[opensuse] Re: forum nntp server down?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:45:37 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 23:19:45 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I see some duplicate messages on nntp. Messages that were sent the 26th
apear again now. One is tittled "Upcoming openSUSE 13.1 will be kept
Evergreen", opensuse-news group.

Thanks for the info on the duplicate messages. We'll keep an eye on it -
it's possible that there could be a few, but it shouldn't be many.
Anything that went through between the time of the backup that was
restored and the next run may be duplicated, but I don't expect much more
than that.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson