[opensuse] ddclient error
  • From: "George Olson (SUSE list)" <grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 05:14:45 +0800
I posted this in the forums, but the forums seem to be down now and I am
hoping that someone may be able to help quickly before I head off to
work today. I hope I am not breaking protocol by doing this, but here goes.

I enabled ddclient, to update my ddns on freedns.afraid.org. I
have to use ddclient or some other application on my pc and cannot use
ddns on my router, because my router's built in ddns is pre-set to
dynDNS.org or TZO, and it doesn't allow any other hosting.

I was in a konsole later and it said I had new system mail, so I opened
it up. Here is what the contents of one of them was (sanitized):

[code]