Re: [opensuse] KMail on 12.3
Carlos E. R. said the following on 08/27/2013 12:44 PM:

I'm talking here (this paragraph) of nntp, not email.

Yea well, I've spun around and confused as to what refers to what.
Perhaps we need to label things at the paragraph level or break up this thread into finer, more specific ones. Purely mail capabilities vs purely nntp matter vs purely file system matters.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

--
How long did the whining go on when KDE2 went on KDE3?

The only universal constant is change. If a species can not adapt it
goes extinct. That's the law of the universe, adapt or die.
-- Billie Walsh, May 18 2013