[opensuse] (OT) repair mysql from frm: Can't open table
Hello,

Somehow my backup only backuped the frm files for some databases. So I try to recreate at least the table structures from the frm files.

I enter mysql from commandline, and USE the appropriate database.
I created empty MYD and MYI files for the table, gave them -rw-rw---- for user and group mysql.

But when I type
repair table adrs USE_FRM;

I get "Can't open table".

Unfortunately I cannot search google, because google doesn't respect my search entry, although I added +'Can't open table' I get thousands of results for "can't" that google loves, but not for "can't open table" that would help me ...

SO please forgive that I ask this off-topic here...

Can anybody help me? Thanks!

Daniel

google+: https://plus.google.com/109534388657020287386