Re: [opensuse] grub2 enigma
В Wed, 21 Aug 2013 00:51:56 +1000
Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

On 21/08/13 00:40, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21/08/13 00:14, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Could you please show what

linux-boot-prober /dev/sda5
linux-boot-prober /dev/sda6

output?

Probing sda5 produces a NIL output
Which is the reason why you do not see it in menu. Could you paste
/var/log/messages related to this run?

The extract from 'messages' from around the time I ran the probes on sda5
and sda6:

50mounted-tests: debug: found boot partition /dev/sda1 for linux
system on /dev/sda5

Is it correct? As far as I understood you, your /dev/sda1 is "special"
standalone partition that normally is not mounted anywhere? What *is*
in this partition?

mount -r /dev/sda1 /mnt
ls -lR /mnt

?
Output:

http://susepaste.org/77298057

The /boot_br is the directory which Boot Rescue Disk creates and the
/boot is one I created from a backup of /btldr.

Please show /etc/fstab from /dev/sda5.