Re: [opensuse] KMail on 12.3
Hi all.

Thank you all for your invaluable feedback.

It sounds like there have been some issues that have been fixed since 12.1, and
that KMail is still a better option than KMail2.

Best I'll do is install 12.3 in a new virtual machine (I run openSUSE on Mac OS
X within Fusion), and migrate the folders across to that VM and see how it
goes. If it doesn't work, I'll just relaunch my 11.4 VM.

I run KMail because I still - after nearly 6 years - can't find a decent MUA
that supports both Maildir and PGP. Outlook is MBOX style (and it's Microsoft).
Apple Mail is Maildir style but uses a proprietary method (.emlx). Thunderbird
has great PGP support but no Maildir (still can't believe that, after all this
time). OperaMail has good PGP support but no Maildir.

It's all here for those who are interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_email_clients

If I supported GNOME, I'd use Evolution, but I still find KDE better for me.

Again, appreciate everyone's feedback.

Cheers,

Mark.