[opensuse] KMail on 12.3
Hi all.

I'm still running openSUSE 11.4 because the last time I attempted an upgrade to
12.1, it ended in tears where KMail2 was such a surprise, particularly how it
got so bundled with Akonadi and friends.

I ended up reverting to 11.4 and have been there since then.

However, I can't help but feel like I'm not enjoying any advances in KMail and
other applications on openSUSE, given I'm on a release that is no longer being
supported.

My main issue is KMail. Does anyone know whether the migration from KMail on
11.4 to KMail on 12.3 is now behaving? One issue I saw was some kind of problem
between how KMail and KWallet are integrated in 12.3.

Any useful feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers,

Mark.