Re: [opensuse] Slow file copying on openSUSE 12.3
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 01:58:32PM +0200, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
[ 8< ]
ext4 with defaults. Basic partitioning. No LVM or RAID.

I would try ext3, xfs, or btrfs on the identical hardware and test
these.

For btrfs see the recent discussion on opensuse-factory too.
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2013-07/msg00314.html

We have done an openSUSE 12.3 update, and the problem persists.

'We have done an openSUSE 12.3 update' = zypper patch or YaST online
update? Even if you got the last 12.3 kernel update and all the other
fixes your ext4 stays ext4.

Cheers,

Lars
--