[opensuse] firefox/seamonkey causing KDEInit problems
Hello,

working on coding web I have a dolphin-, several text- and several seamonkey- or firefox-windows open. One of a sudden I cannot open files with a click on entries in dolphin, also desktop-icons do not start anything anymore.

I get messages like

KDEInit cannot start „/usr/bin/kwrite“ or
KDEInit cannot start „/bin/sh“

(messages translated from my german desktop)

I now found out that this happens when I have firefox or seamonkey windows open. After closing all of them, everything works normal again after a few seconds.

I can reproduce it:

no other windows open:
- click on dolphin desktop icon opens dophin

staring firefox:
- click on dolphin desktop icon causes the small jumping icon, but dolphin does not open

closing firefox:
- click on dolphin desktop icon icon opens dophin again normally

The same happens with seamonkey.

It does NOT happen with other browsers (as far as my short tests showed): opera, konqueror and chromium do not cause the problem.

Opensuse 12.3
KDE 4.10
Firefox 23.0 (Firefox for Opensuse)
SeaMonkey 2.19

I havn't found anything corresponding to the problems in the logs.

Any ideas? Thanks for hints!

Daniel

google+: https://plus.google.com/109534388657020287386