Re: [opensuse] video problem with an ancient laptop
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:34:06 -0400
Carlos,

I am finding with the older hardward, it better to use grub, instead
of grub2. I have a Dell Power Edge 1400, and the video only had 4MB,
grub2 keeps wanting to use what every the monitor says it wants, grub
just lets me set to 1024x768 with no worries.

Just something to throw out there is you have issues at boot.

Pup