[opensuse] Report about nicely working UEFI secure boot
Hi,
there are still discussions about level of support of UEFI secure boot in
openSUSE. 12.3 has experimental support for secure boot. I installed it on HP
ENVY dv6 and it works fine. I set it up as described in release notes
http://tinyurl.com/ls9kgse and it is perfectly working. As I'm used to, I use
encrypted LVM to secure whole root. It works fine. I don(t know how general is
that experience, but I think I can encourage others to at least try it. :-) I
didn't try multiboot, so that I can't comment that.
All the best,
Vojtěch

--
Vojtěch Zeisek