Re: [opensuse] Latest texlive update for oS 12.3
On 08/06/2013 08:02 PM, Werner Flamme wrote:
[06.08.2013 14:07] [Andrea Turrini]:

Found it for zypper (command line option --no-recommends), but I have
not found the equivalent one in YaST. Suggestions?

What about Options -> "Ignore Recommended Packages for Already Installed
Packages"?

It does not prevent the -doc package to be installed if an update
recommends it (just tried by downgrading a texlive- package: "zypper up"
proposes to install the package and the corresponding -doc; "zypper up
--no-recommends" proposes to install only the package; YaST -> "Update
if newer version available" acts as "zypper up").
Instead, if I deselect such option, then YaST marks to install *all*
packages recommended by already installed packages.

Best,
Andrea