Re: [opensuse] Installing OpenSuSE 12.3 with text-to-speech during installation: I heard this was possible though I cannot find anything on the internet about it
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 11:29:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2013-08-01 at 23:44 -0000, Katherine Moss wrote:

A friend of mine who deals with linux all the time said that a friend of his managed OpenSuSE installation with speech output, though he couldn't remember the command for it. Do any of you guys by any chance? Thanks!

I think it is a little tested feature, yes. Somewhere on first screen, I think, you toggle it on. I'm not sure what versions support it. I would have to do an installation looking for that feature in order to tell you exactly how to do it, and whether it works.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.