Re: [opensuse] Problem: "Message blocked due to spam content in email."
On Thu, 2013-08-01 at 22:34 -0400, Carl Hartung wrote:
On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:03:35 -0400
Mark Misulich wrote:

Anyone have an idea about what is going on and how to fix this
problem?

Hi Mark,

When you write "blocked" do you mean the outgoing mail server you're
connecting to refuses to accept the e-mails, causing them to get stuck
in your outbox? Or, are these e-mails being returned as "undeliverable"
after being accepted by your outgoing mail server, i.e. they're being
"bounced" by the recipient's incoming mail server?

If it's the latter, I'd be happy to inspect the headers from one of the
bounced e-mails for you. Feel free to send one to me as an attachment
off-list.

regards,

Carl

Hi Carl,
the messages are sent out from two different computers that I use with
the same results. After sending them, some, but not all of the messages
are returned to me as being blocked for the reason I posted. I will send
you a couple emails for you to look over.