Re: [opensuse] Problem: "Message blocked due to spam content in email."
Mark Misulich said the following on 08/01/2013 10:03 PM:

Hi,
I have been using Thunderbird for years to send emails, both to group
lists and to individual addressees. Suddenly, many of my outgoing
emails have been blocked and marked as undeliverable.

Have you looked at
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Cannot_send_mail

The big issues are

* is this being blocked by thunderbird or not?

On my machine depending on the identity I'm using, the outgoing message goes to one of a number of ISPs OR to the postfix relay on my mail hub.

An ISP may reject mail for a variety of reasons.

My mail hub may reject at submission or the reject may happen when it tries to send out to the destination.

So check the where.

"Mesa" ? that's a graphics library isn't it?

I see the line
gfx.blacklist.suggested-driver-version Mesa 7.10.3

So suggest reading
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Blocklisting/Blocked_Graphics_Drivers#On_X11

Google is wonderful!

--